+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facing Big Problem ....plzz help me its humble request..

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends
I am from Pakistan. I am facing big problem now a days. Please help me.
I got admission in Business Administration in accounting program. And my classes will start jan 2013. The problem is that still I haven’t submitted the tuition fee. And I m interested to send the fee on Monday dated 05.11.2012.
But on Letter of admission is written due date of tuition fee is 01.11.2012..
My question is should is send the tuition fee without consulting with the college or any one?
If I send the fee after the due date the college will send me the Tuition fee receipt??
or I now I am eligible for admission or not???
Plzz I am very upset what step should I take?

Give me fruitful suggestion …
Thanks a lot.

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,

you should call to college administration and consult them . there is nothing to worry . they always welcome fees. ;)

before sending , u should consult to college on phone .

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Send a mail to ur college for fee extention. They will extend ur due date witout any problem. But i will suggest you try to get admission in university becuz college visa ratio is very low.

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes mohsin is right . i already got rejected because i was college applicant . now i got admission in university .

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thefarhan10 said:
yes mohsin is right . i already got rejected because i was college applicant . now i got admission in university .
I agree with you.but the problem is that i have no enough time now.i want to do carry on my process as soon as possible.

plz share your rejection points?? is the embassy mention that you got admission in college that is one the reason of your rejection ???plz give me some point which help to strong my case..thanks

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thefarhan10 said:
hi ,

you should call to college administration and consult them . there is nothing to worry . they always welcome fees. ;)

before sending , u should consult to college on phone .
thanks alot...i will contect with the college soon

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basically , they did not give visa to college students . it does not matter how strong ur case .

i think u should take admission in university . definately they give u visa.

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thefarhan10 said:
basically , they did not give visa to college students . it does not matter how strong ur case .

i think u should take admission in university . definately they give u visa.
Actually my consultant told me your college is Government funded this is big edge for you.my college name is cambrian college.

thefarhan10

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
Actually my consultant told me your college is Government funded this is big edge for you.my college name is cambrian college.
its a wastage of time . find some university and get admitted . university stydents easily get visa .
CHC islamabad only waste time for college students.

next .... upto you.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Rabia7557 said:
Y are you relying on your consultant=====> they only have interest in their fee, not your Visa.
So my recommendation are just with University not with any college.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
In simple terms

1. College students are not getting visas especially in Pakistan.

(if u still want to apply, u are going to waste a lot of money and time)

2. In order to secure an admission at a university, your academic marks are low. Ielts score is also very low. This option is out of equation. No chance for you.

Try out other countries such as UK and Australia. They do provide a foundation type course lasting around 1 or 1.5 year and then getting education further at the university.

unfortunately canadian immigration is not looking favorably for college students at all. Also, it is all luck for university students. Not every univ student is going to be issued a visa.

JASS GABRIA

Oct 28, 2012
rabia same pblm with me......... i m also paying fee on monday........... talk to the college n ask for extension.
they have given me extensn of 15 days........... m also applying to cambrian

porche

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 bands
mohsinis said:
Send a mail to ur college for fee extention. They will extend ur due date witout any problem. But i will suggest you try to get admission in university becuz college visa ratio is very low.
for extension..we just have to do e-mail stating dat..or they need any proof regarding why we need extension???

Oct 24, 2012
I've also applied in cambrian college sudbury for computer system technology ,paid my fee for first semester(jan intake) and filed my case in chc on 9 august.just waiting for my medical call !
would you tell me ur consultant name !