+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

F12 trick for COPR on Tracker, does it mean anything or it is just a glitch?

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
If I go in the tracker and open the COPR details page using the F12 trick, I can read the following text:

'We have finished reviewing your application. We have issued your COPR...' as well as 'Your COPR has been issued'. See here: https://ibb.co/yYRHL6T

Is this just a glitch or does it mean something?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
If I go in the tracker and open the COPR details page using the F12 trick, I can read the following text:

'We have finished reviewing your application. We have issued your COPR...' as well as 'Your COPR has been issued'. See here: https://ibb.co/yYRHL6T

Is this just a glitch or does it mean something?
This is not a glitch. You are looking at the dictionary of all statuses and all possible updates. en-US.json
Your data is in "user"

Reactions: scylla

glynfranz

Feb 24, 2012
I also see the below upon using f12 in my application tracker.
Is it legit? I hope it's not a general message that applies to all applicants. I don't really understand how this f12 system works coz I'm not in a tech industry. But somehow I'm happy to this message. I hope it's true.

ACTIONSLIST": {
"TITLE": {
"Word LTR 20": "Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) has been issued",
"Auto E-mail 111": "Complete your biometrics"
},
"SUBTITLE": {
"Word LTR 20": "",
"Auto E-mail 111": "Biometrics"
},
"BODY": {
"Word LTR 20": "We have finished reviewing your application.<br/>We have issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). Please do not sign the COPR until instructed to do so by an immigration officer at landing.<br/>You must <a target=\"_blank\" class=\"link\" href=\"https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives/prepare-arrival.html\">complete your landing</a> to confirm your status as a permanent resident of Canada before the expiry date on your COPR.<br/>Please read the message we sent you for more details.",
"Auto E-mail 111": "We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.<br/>**If you already completed your biometrics, please ignore this message. There is a delay between when we receive your information and when this tool is updated."
}
},

Marwanjo88

Jan 19, 2023
Is it legit? I hope it's not a general message that applies to all applicants. I don't really understand how this f12 system works coz I'm not in a tech industry. But somehow I'm happy to this message. I hope it's true.

"Word LTR 20": "Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) has been issued",
},
},
"Word LTR 20": "We have finished reviewing your application.<br/>We have issued your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). Please do not sign the COPR until instructed to do so by an immigration officer at landing.<br/>You must <a target=\"_blank\" class=\"link\" href=\"https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/other-relatives/prepare-arrival.html\">complete your landing</a> to confirm your status as a permanent resident of Canada before the expiry date on your COPR.<br/>Please read the message we sent you for more details.",
"Auto E-mail 111": "We sent you a message with instructions on how to submit your fingerprints and photo. Please complete this by the date shown in your message.<br/>**If you already completed your biometrics, please ignore this message. There is a delay between when we receive your information and when this tool is updated."
}
},
How did you do this trick? I want to try it

glynfranz

Feb 24, 2012
How did you do this trick? I want to try it

I just logged in to my tracker account, press f12 (using mozilla firefox), played around (i honestly can't remember the path), click on "network" and "XHR" then saw many lines and clicked each of them. Its very time consuming coz you have to click each line and just play around with it. Maybe some experts here are good in telling you how. I just got lucky to have found it i guess.

Reactions: vid_west

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017

},
},
}
},

Can you please explain how to do this?

Marwanjo88

Jan 19, 2023
I just logged in to my tracker account, press f12 (using mozilla firefox), played around (i honestly can't remember the path), click on "network" and "XHR" then saw many lines and clicked each of them. Its very time consuming coz you have to click each line and just play around with it. Maybe some experts here are good in telling you how. I just got lucky to have found it i guess.
Where do you go after that? You have reached xhr

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Your data is located in "user". You are most likely referring to the content of en-US.json which is just a dictionary.
There is no useful information in pr tracker that is accessible exclusively via dev tools.
For now, the only confirmed and still working "trick" is in the pr portal with document approval.

glynfranz

Feb 24, 2012
Your data is located in "user". You are most likely referring to the content of en-US.json which is just a dictionary.
There is no useful information in pr tracker that is accessible exclusively via dev tools.
For now, the only confirmed and still working "trick" is in the pr portal with document approval.
Okay I see. Thanks. So it's really not essential to any individual's application.