+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

F-1 student visa want apply for canada immigration

rachid86

Jun 7, 2012
salut, J'ai besoin d'une aide. Je tiens a vous informer que je suis un Algerien, j'ai 26 ans. Actuellement, je suis aux USA pour etudier et apprendre l'anglais (F-1 student visa), ca fait 2 mois. je suis un licencie (BAC+4) en sciences de gestion (2010), titulaire d'une certification ICDL ET d'un TCF niveau 4 (425 points). je voudrai savoir comment proceder a la demande officielle? et sous quelle categorie? mais avant toute chose, j'aimerai bien savoir si je possede le nombre de point exige et est-ce que je peux postuler sans avoir en ma possesion, ni l'evaluation IELTS puisque je suis aux USA pour etudier l'anglais, ni de l'experience professionnelle. En fin, j'aimerai bien savoir quelle consulat peut me renseigner plus (je suis a philadelphie, penselvania).
Please help me! MERCI

rachid86

Jun 7, 2012
please help

hello, I need help. I wish to inform you that I am an Algerian, I'm 26. I am currently in the U.S. to study and learn English (F-1 student visa), since two months ago. I am graduated (BAC+4) in Management Science (2010), holds an ICDL certification and a TCF level 4 (425 points). I want to know how to proceed with the formal request? and in what category? but first and foremost, I would like to know if I possess the required number of points and do I apply without having in my possesion, nor IELTS assessment since I am in the U.S. to study English, or the professional experience.
THANK YOU

sofiane

Jul 2, 2012
Salut rachid moi c'est Sofiane dsl de ne pas pouvoir vous aidé vu q je n'en ai aucune idée mais j'aimerai plutôt que ça soit vous qui m'aidiez si vous désirez bien-sur.Pr commencer je suis algérien aussi tout comme vous j'ai un master 2 en traduction et j'aimerai savoir comment vous avez obtenu votre visa d’étude .Moi j'aimerai partir a Columbus dans l’Ohio la ou réside ma soeur dans un institut de langue qui s'appel American Language Program ALP alr si vous pouvez m'aider avc quoi que ce soit ne serait-ce que un petit conseil contacter moi svp sof_live@live.fr Merci d'avance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
rachid86 said:
please help

hello, I need help. I wish to inform you that I am an Algerian, I'm 26. I am currently in the U.S. to study and learn English (F-1 student visa), since two months ago. I am graduated (BAC+4) in Management Science (2010), holds an ICDL certification and a TCF level 4 (425 points). I want to know how to proceed with the formal request? and in what category? but first and foremost, I would like to know if I possess the required number of points and do I apply without having in my possesion, nor IELTS assessment since I am in the U.S. to study English, or the professional experience.
THANK YOU
IELTS is mandatory for all applicants. If you do not include IELTS results with your application, your application will be automatically rejected.

Information about the various immigration streams available is posted here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp