+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extremely Worried plz help

Bodhiswatta Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Guys it is going to be almost 4 months since my medical has been passed i.e. IP1 and since then there is no new update on my profile. I checked my profile yesterday but tis the same. Is it normal to take up this much time?? Please help!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Guys it is going to be almost 4 months since my medical has been passed i.e. IP1 and since then there is no new update on my profile. I checked my profile yesterday but tis the same. Is it normal to take up this much time?? Please help!

Yes it is very normal. I know it can be nerve-wracking but just hang in there. I suggest you order your GCMS notes to know what is going on with your file. Note that this takes about a month to arrive. What's your AOR?

Bodhiswatta Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Yes it is very normal. I know it can be nerve-wracking but just hang in there. I suggest you order your GCMS notes to know what is going on with your file. Note that this takes about a month to arrive. What's your AOR?
AOR as in application of reciept right?? It was 29th of May. My IP1 happened on June 8th

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
The average processing time is 6 months, so you do not need to worry. If you want, you can order GCMS Notes to check the detailed status.