+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extra PCC request for the country with less than 6 month visit

trisen

Jun 30, 2021
Hello,

Today I got request to provide additional PCC from India.

It seems like IRCC took few dates from Personal History from imm5669e form - where I declared that I was working on the Indian company from 2015/12 till 2017/06.

However, I was working on Indian company remotely from my home country with few short business trips to India

In my travel history form however I clearly declared that I went India few times and my total stay time there didn't exceeded even 90 days cumulative.

Can they demand PCC for the countries where I stayed much less that 6 month ?

And why they making that requests based on the work experience and not actual travel history?

Any one have any idea and experienced the same ?

Thank you

Julia.jenn4

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
Hello,

Today I got request to provide additional PCC from India.

It seems like IRCC took few dates from Personal History from imm5669e form - where I declared that I was working on the Indian company from 2015/12 till 2017/06.

However, I was working on Indian company remotely from my home country with few short business trips to India

In my travel history form however I clearly declared that I went India few times and my total stay time there didn't exceeded even 90 days cumulative.

Can they demand PCC for the countries where I stayed much less that 6 month ?

And why they making that requests based on the work experience and not actual travel history?

Any one have any idea and experienced the same ?

Thank you
They can from age 18