+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension to WHP Visa

FrancescaI

Aug 25, 2008
I am currently on a 12-month Working Holiday Program Visa from Belgium. I have been in Canada since February 2008 and would like to extend my visa once it runs out this coming February 2009. Is this possible? If so, what is the easiest (and least expensive) way to extend my visa? Do I need sponsorship or can I apply for a regular work visa? Help!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

FrancescaI said:
I am currently on a 12-month Working Holiday Program Visa from Belgium. I have been in Canada since February 2008 and would like to extend my visa once it runs out this coming February 2009. Is this possible? If so, what is the easiest (and least expensive) way to extend my visa? Do I need sponsorship or can I apply for a regular work visa? Help!
1. You need an employer who is able to get an Labour Market Opinion from Services Canada, that they are no Canadians or PRs available for the job, they have advertised extensively, and the wages meet the local conditions. If they get it, then you apply for an new work permit to Vegreville.

PMM

yvonneyvonne

Apr 18, 2012
FrancescaI said: