+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension to submit Passport after PPR

Sep 2, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have received a PPR letter on June 5th 2017. Both me and my co-applicant have to travel to Denmark on June 25 and will be back on July 9. Our passports have not yet come back from the Danish Embassy - I am expecting to receive them end of this week.

I have sent emails to CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca,delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and raised a case specific query providing flight tickets and itinerary. One of the automated replies I got from the New Delhi office states that they will take 30 days to reply!

I've read on other threads that they were able to get extensions.But, how long do they take to reply to your email or case specific enquiry?

After I sent them the extension email, I have received another passport request letter (exact same copy except date is June 9) on June 9th - is this common for CPC to send multiple letters?

Any responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

PSharma_2172

Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have received a PPR letter on June 5th 2017. Both me and my co-applicant have to travel to Denmark on June 25 and will be back on July 9. Our passports have not yet come back from the Danish Embassy - I am expecting to receive them end of this week.

I have sent emails to CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca,delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and raised a case specific query providing flight tickets and itinerary. One of the automated replies I got from the New Delhi office states that they will take 30 days to reply!

I've read on other threads that they were able to get extensions.But, how long do they take to reply to your email or case specific enquiry?

After I sent them the extension email, I have received another passport request letter (exact same copy except date is June 9) on June 9th - is this common for CPC to send multiple letters?

Any responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi.. You got any response?

Sep 2, 2016
Hi.. You got any response?
Hi, Yes I did.
Sent a request on June 9th and they responded on June 19th .
I got a response from NDVO to submit passport on my return(no specific date given). Submitted it on July 10th and passports returned on July 17th.

Last edited:
Reactions: cc31

daniigiannini88

Apr 28, 2020
Hi, Yes I did.
Sent a request on June 9th and they responded on June 19th .
I got a response from NDVO to submit passport on my return(no specific date given). Submitted it on July 10th and passports returned on July 17th.
Hello! Do you know what exactly was on your letter? I requested an extension and got the following answer on my letter:
“**We have received your request for an extension to submit your documents to the Visa Office. Please ensure that you submit the required documentation as soon as possible.** “

I want to know if that means it was granted or not. Thanks!