+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

extension of work permit with same employer

tikya-lg

Jan 25, 2013
is anyone can help me?i am a live in caregiver, i want to extend my work permit with same employer, it will expired on sept 2013. my question is do i need a new LMO? or just a new contract? my friend told me that LMO is not needed anymore only the contract papers between my employer and I because i will work with same employer.

Thanks, hope to hear advice from you guys.

Tantan12

Jun 14, 2012
hi I have the same situation you posted. Do I need a new LMO to apply/ renew my work permit? It will be expired on Feb. 2014. I will work on the same employer, Mc Donalds.

Thank you,
Jonathan

tikya-lg

Jan 25, 2013
Hi...I got my extension already...no need new LMO just new contract sign by your employer and you, also your employer letter stating that you still continue working with them.

Tantan12

Jun 14, 2012
tikya-lg said:
Hi...I got my extension already...no need new LMO just new contract sign by your employer and you, also your employer letter stating that you still continue working with them.
Thank you, so I dont need a new LMO... how about passport?

potterperry

Jul 16, 2013
tikya-lg said:
hello did you apply online or via mail?
thanks...