alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
HELLO everyone just wondering how long does it take for you to renew your work permit ..because i sent mine on february 4 2013 via paper application..and my work permit expires on april 29 2013....i am just worried....:(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You'd be on implied status if you applied for WP and working with the same employer.

cutepinay said:
HELLO everyone just wondering how long does it take for you to renew your work permit ..because i sent mine on february 4 2013 via paper application..and my work permit expires on april 29 2013....i am just worried....:(

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
so does it mean i can still work for her even my work permit expired ???? and can i still apply for my PR and OWP ?? bec i am 2 years on may 02 2013... thanks job seeker .... :( i was expecting i can get that 2nd or 3rd week of april .. i sent in feb 04 ..now i checked the website said they are working on Jan 11 2013 applicants and 83 days processing time ...so it will take forever before i can get that :(

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hheellooo anyonee ?????? pls answer my question :(

tikya-lg

Jan 25, 2013
Hello everyone... Just ask some question because i will submit this week my work permit extension with same employer.

question:
1. Do i need also to submit my education certificate like diploma and trainings?
2. Past travel history that stamp on my old passport because i have already renewed new one.

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
tikya-lg said:
Hello everyone... Just ask some question because i will submit this week my work permit extension with same employer.

question:
1. Do i need also to submit my education certificate like diploma and trainings? hmm no you dont need to send those certificates.
2. Past travel history that stamp on my old passport because i have already renewed new one. " and i think yes..because what written on the requirements is photocoy of all you travel history like the page of your entry dates and so on. :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes you can continue working for same employer and yes it counts toward your 24 months and you can apply once you're done your 24 months. Did you track your appliation and made sure it was received?

cutepinay said:
so does it mean i can still work for her even my work permit expired ???? and can i still apply for my PR and OWP ?? bec i am 2 years on may 02 2013... thanks job seeker .... :( i was expecting i can get that 2nd or 3rd week of april .. i sent in feb 04 ..now i checked the website said they are working on Jan 11 2013 applicants and 83 days processing time ...so it will take forever before i can get that :(

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
hello job seeker thank you so much for answering ... :) hmmmm may auntie is the one who mailed my application and she said it is registered ..i dont know if she kept the receipt so i dont know how can i track if they receive it :( :( :( :(

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
cutepinay said:
hello job seeker thank you so much for answering ... :) hmmmm may auntie is the one who mailed my application and she said it is registered ..i dont know if she kept the receipt so i dont know how can i track if they receive it :( :( :( :(
Hi,I sent mine on the 15th of feb and haven't gotten anything either :(-You should call CIC they'll be able to tell you if they have your application!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Call CIC and make sure that they have received the application package.

cutepinay said:

cutepinay

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
okay guys i will call them today.... thank you so muchh and Mrembo as the last time i checked they are still working on applications received jan 11, 2013.......i guess we should still keep on waiting....... :(