+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of study permit.....

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
my study permit is going to expire at the end of second year (this winter), I have paid my winter tuition and after that I have summer break,, apart from showing the paid fee,, what else should I show for finance,, it will be harder for me to show all that stuff again I showed during visa apply,, will that be enough that i have paid my fees till now on time and I am in school as scheduled, or its risky,,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sharjeel91 said:
my study permit is going to expire at the end of second year (this winter), I have paid my winter tuition and after that I have summer break,, apart from showing the paid fee,, what else should I show for finance,, it will be harder for me to show all that stuff again I showed during visa apply,, will that be enough that i have paid my fees till now on time and I am in school as scheduled, or its risky,,
You still need to show settlement funds for the length of the request for SA

Proof of financial support while you study in Canada:

You must prove you have enough money (in Canadian funds) to support yourself while you study in Canada. This can include:

a bank statement or a letter from a Canadian bank showing how much money you have in your bank account (must indicate your name and the account number);
a copy of the letter giving the details about your scholarship or Canadian-funded educational program (such as a CIDA program);
a letter from a person (describe the relationship to you) who is giving you financial help, explaining the arrangements made for your expenses. (This information is protected under the Privacy Act and cannot be released to a third party without your sponsor's consent.)