+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extension of my wife and baby’s visitor visa

yukiyukiyuki

Jul 4, 2017
hi there.

I have a pr and my wife and baby are applying pr under family class now. We are living in Canada now and they are staying with visitor visa which expires Dec 22 2017. It seems they can’t get pr by their visitor visa expires so I want to extend their visitor visa.

I know my wife needs to fill imm5708 but do we need to fill this form for our baby who is 8 months as well?

Do they count my baby as one person for the fee too?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but assuming the baby has a separate passport then they are in the country on their own visa so need an extension applied for them same as anyone else.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi there.

I have a pr and my wife and baby are applying pr under family class now. We are living in Canada now and they are staying with visitor visa which expires Dec 22 2017. It seems they can’t get pr by their visitor visa expires so I want to extend their visitor visa.

I know my wife needs to fill imm5708 but do we need to fill this form for our baby who is 8 months as well?

Do they count my baby as one person for the fee too?
When they applied for TRVs/visitor visas, they applied individually, right? Your baby would need to apply to extend his/her stay.

Also, you would need to pay the fee for him/her as one person