+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

extending my stay in canada

irritated

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hi can anyone answer my question please im extending my stay for a second time can i use the same answers as in my first application to stay as im in a relationship with a canadian any help would be very gratefull as i cant apply for common law at the moment as we have to be living together for a year to apply for that

Safou

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
hey, i wish i could help you... :( i need help myself...you said you're extending your stay for the second time, how did you extend it the first time?? i will apply for extension for the first time and i really need advise,,,any help will be awesome,,,thanks

larryUK

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
I used the same answers (main reason for extending was wanting to spend more time with my girlfriend) in extending twice and got approved OK, the only thing I had to alter was funds I had available which had gone down a bit after 3 and 6 months.

Safou

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
thank you so much for your reply, so you got approved twice ?? thats awesome, can i send them a proof of joining account with my husband ?? thanks

irritated

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hi yes you can send a copy of your joint bank account as proof of funds i did so they can see you have funds available to you and your partner i sent a copy of a three month statement to them i hope this helps you