+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended family authorization approved! :D

Fatima98

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I already have a 10 year visit visa to canada and my maternal grandparents and uncle are canadian citizens. We are from Pakistan. I requested to be allowed to go to care for my grandfather who had a pacemaker installed on his heart early October.

Reactions: ady sawhney

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
I already have a 10 year visit visa to canada and my maternal grandparents and uncle are canadian citizens. We are from Pakistan. I requested to be allowed to go to care for my grandfather who had a pacemaker installed on his heart early October.
Congratulations! Did you submit any quarantine plan?

Fatima98

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
No.
just the Im0006e form and my passport, grandfathers canadian passport and my proof of relationship to him.

Haseeb Hassan

Oct 8, 2020
No.
just the Im0006e form and my passport, grandfathers canadian passport and my proof of relationship to him.
First of all congratulations. Can you please share what is in the authorization letter? Also are the giving people a specific window to travel after the approval?

ngjazayeri

Oct 26, 2020
Congrats!!! Amazing news :) I submitted mine on October 15th and am crossing my fingers. They emailed you the approval to the email you sent the application from right?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
WHo has applied for the extended family exemption and gotten any response? Especially PR applicants
Spouses applying for PR will run into the same issues they always have when applying for a TRV even with the extended family travel exemption.

madhroy

Aug 29, 2018
I just got my extended family authorization approved!
applied on 13th October!
Did you apply with Latest IMM form where digitally configured ID Is needed? I have applied on Oct9th with old form and still waiting for response