+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend the super visa

PinayPie@

Mar 30, 2024
My husband sponsored my mother from Philippines to come to Canada. She arrived in November 2023. Unfortunately, my husband and I have separated, am I allowed to renew her tourist visa without him? I am under permanent residence status in Canada. Currently working as full -time temporary. Please help me to understand.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My husband sponsored my mother from Philippines to come to Canada. She arrived in November 2023. Unfortunately, my husband and I have separated, am I allowed to renew her tourist visa without him? I am under permanent residence status in Canada. Currently working as full -time temporary. Please help me to understand.
She can apply for a supervisa if you meet LICO. She applies for a new one when she is outside country. She cannot apply for a TRV/supervisa from within Canada.

Reactions: PinayPie@

PinayPie@

Mar 30, 2024
She can apply for a supervisa if you meet LICO. She applies for a new one when she is outside country. She cannot apply for a TRV/supervisa from within Canada.

Hi, my mom is with me right now here in Canada. And it's about time to renew her visa to extend her stay here in Canada. My husband sponsoring her. But He is gone and no more contact with him. As the daughter, can I renew my mom super visa in my name?

PinayPie@

Mar 30, 2024
Hi, my mom is with me right now here in Canada. And it's about time to renew her visa to extend her stay here in Canada. My husband sponsoring her. But He is gone and no more contact with him. As the daughter, can I renew my mom's super visa in my name?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, my mom is with me right now here in Canada. And it's about time to renew her visa to extend her stay here in Canada. My husband sponsoring her. But He is gone and no more contact with him. As the daughter, can I renew my mom super visa in my name?
You don't renew the super visa if she wants to stay in Canada longer. You would apply to extend her stay.

If she wants to leave and the return to Canada in the future on a super visa, then you apply for a new super visa and not an extension. You can apply if you meet the income requirements.

PinayPie@

Mar 30, 2024
You don't renew the super visa if she wants to stay in Canada longer. You would apply to extend her stay.

If she wants to leave and the return to Canada in the future on a super visa, then you apply for a new super visa and not an extension. You can apply if you meet the income requirements.
Thank you so much for your response. It is very informative.