+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend study permit

Hr9988

Mar 26, 2018
Hello please tell me if my study permit and study visa is expire with in week after my study is complete then how to extend my visa to stay in Canada because with in week I can't receive my certificate and other documents from designated learning institute for apply PSWP . thanks

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Hello please tell me if my study permit and study visa is expire with in week after my study is complete then how to extend my visa to stay in Canada because with in week I can't receive my certificate and other documents from designated learning institute for apply PSWP . thanks
Take enrollment letter from School, and minimum 2500 CDN Bank statement. And apply for new study permit. Then ask for as much as extension you want from IRCC upon study Permit. You have to write time you need to finish your course +90 days extra in Application form. You will get extension.

Hr9988

Mar 26, 2018
Hey aneep my study is complete before 7 day when my visa and permit is expire. Am I eligible for extend study permit

Gladius

Feb 26, 2020
Hello, i am full time student in canada,my 2 years study program will expire on 24 april 2020 and study permit will expire 30 april 2020.how can i apply PGWP ? is Study permit should be valid when i have to apply PGWP?