+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend my mom's visitor visa

Purnima123

Jan 19, 2019
Hi.i have some questions ,i need some help.i have applied to extend the visitor visa of my mom.she came in 29th march 2019 and she have no any stamp on her passport when she landed here.so i apply on 6th august for to extend her visitor visa because my baby is now only 3 months old.i did't get any update yet on her application.so anyone can help me to find out how much time it will take to approve or any result on her application.her return ticket is on 19th sep 2019.
So i am worried and dont know wats going on

arunmanian

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
Hi.i have some questions ,i need some help.i have applied to extend the visitor visa of my mom.she came in 29th march 2019 and she have no any stamp on her passport when she landed here.so i apply on 6th august for to extend her visitor visa because my baby is now only 3 months old.i did't get any update yet on her application.so anyone can help me to find out how much time it will take to approve or any result on her application.her return ticket is on 19th sep 2019.
So i am worried and dont know wats going on
The moment you extended your mom's visitor visa, it means that she is in applied status. She can continue to stay in Canada until a decision is made. Based on the decision you can take next steps. Not sure what you can do with your return ticket, if it can be rescheduled you can comfortably reschedule up until a decision is made. As of today 100 days for processing inland extension. and May 17th applications are being processed infromation from ircc processing times. Hope it helps. all the best.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The moment you extended your mom's visitor visa, it means that she is in applied status. She can continue to stay in Canada until a decision is made. Based on the decision you can take next steps. Not sure what you can do with your return ticket, if it can be rescheduled you can comfortably reschedule up until a decision is made. As of today 100 days for processing inland extension. and May 17th applications are being processed infromation from ircc processing times. Hope it helps. all the best.
All correct except for a minor typo - implied status, not applied status.

Just in case you google it and wonder why you aren't getting any results.

arunmanian

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
02-04-2014
All correct except for a minor typo - implied status, not applied status.

Just in case you google it and wonder why you aren't getting any results.
Thanks for correcting me!