11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
faridshariff said:
yes people have received PT in Feb 2016..i would suggest to wait for 12 days max. if u dont receive then recreate profile.
Hello, How to add this header( Signature) of status in your comments on this forum

ideaofoneness

Mar 4, 2016
I had created my express entry profile in the last week of December and was assigned a score of 365.
After re-taking the IELTS in January with an improved score, I updated my Express Entry Profile in the last week of January and I am now assigned a score of 429.
I was evaluating the Ontario Provincial Nomination Program and I meet Ontario’s stream criteria.
I understand from OINP Website FAQs that there are technical issues which may have resulted in candidates not receiving a Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. And if a candidate believes he falls into this category and has not received an NOI after one month of submitting your EE profile, he is encouraged to create a new profile in the EE system, and while doing so, advised to delete his old profile.
Is it advisable that I try creating a new EE profile?
If yes, do I have to delete only my existing EE profile or the GCKey also?
Do I answer “YES” for the question which asks if I have applied to express entry before and quote my existing express entry file number while filling up the new profile?
Please advise.
Thank You.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi I am also in same situation, I have created 2 times ee profile from 10th Feb but still I have not received pt notification. I think Ontario nowadays not issuing pt notifications
Yes, looks like they are not issuing notifications these days. I saw very few names on forum in Feb & the last date I saw was from 16-Feb.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi I am Also in Same situation . Recreated my profile again on March 01. I have 430 CRS, NOC 2281 . Please update if anyone get invitation.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
softwaretesting said:
Yes, looks like they are not issuing notifications these days. I saw very few names on forum in Feb & the last date I saw was from 16-Feb.
Comment in the following thread so if anyone of us receive , we can update each other
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-pt-invitation-after-february-09-2016-t401584.0.html

Crazy canada

Dec 4, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Kindly withdraw your existing EE profile first and then recreate a new EE profile at the earliest. Select only either " Ontario" or "All provinces and territories" in your EE profile. You may receive the PT notification from Ontario within a week's time.
Hi,
I am planning to withdraw my existing EE profile as i haven't received PT from Ontario.Can we create a new express entry profile with existing Mycic account or do we need to create a new Mycic account and then create a new EE profile.Please help and let me know how to recreate a new EE profile.