+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expressed Entry for Couple

khushal02

Jun 4, 2019
Pakistan
Hi

Me and my wife would like to apply for express entry program. We are from Pakistan. Our Free Assesment Show Score of 390.

1. Is it a good Score?

2. Is it possible for me to apply through express skilled based residence program" and also do online business part time in Canada along with a job?

3, how about my spouse? Does she need to apply as well and give ielts exams as well to be part of this program?

Thank you

Tareek008

May 24, 2018
Hello,

normally its is a good scrore but not enough for to be selected form the draw.

This is just a simulation. You need to do the real language test and make your application to know your real score.

For your spouse, if she can do the test also, its better. you get some additional points. The one who is more qualified should be the mail application and the other one would be the secondary applicant but it is only one application (one profile).

You need to make research and read about the immigration requirement and steps on the immigration website.

Everything is available online..

Regards and food luck.

Reactions: Mr_Chang

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

Me and my wife would like to apply for express entry program. We are from Pakistan. Our Free Assesment Show Score of 390.

1. Is it a good Score?

2. Is it possible for me to apply through express skilled based residence program" and also do online business part time in Canada along with a job?

3, how about my spouse? Does she need to apply as well and give ielts exams as well to be part of this program?

Thank you
Right now you need a score of 450+ to be selected. The score will likely go down a bit at some point - however 390 is too low to be selected. You'll need to look into increasing your score or look into applying through the PNP programs instead.