+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Landing Email?

madymojara

Dec 12, 2017
It seems that there is no need to have the CoPR at hand now when you are doing the telephone interview (I have received an email confirmation from the MTL email from IRCC to this effect and have finished my telephone landing just two days ago without a CoPR).

The only frustration that remains is that I have yet to receive my CoPR - god knows how long that will take.
Hi
Did they interview you while you did not have your CoPR in hand?

Ank169

Jan 30, 2018
It seems that there is no need to have the CoPR at hand now when you are doing the telephone interview (I have received an email confirmation from the MTL email from IRCC to this effect and have finished my telephone landing just two days ago without a CoPR).

The only frustration that remains is that I have yet to receive my CoPR - god knows how long that will take.

Mine is the same case. Waiting for copy of CoPR. I sent signed CoPR on 27th Dec, 2017. Still didn't received return copy. When did you sent it? Have you received the return copy now?

gc1600

Nov 8, 2017
Mine is the same case. Waiting for copy of CoPR. I sent signed CoPR on 27th Dec, 2017. Still didn't received return copy. When did you sent it? Have you received the return copy now?
Hey there. I actually got my CoPR back about a week after I sent it to them. Interestingly they did not initial on the changes I made to my Citizenship (they put wrong information in there - I am British but they stated that I was Brazillian. Service Canada could not issue me a permanent SIN number becoz of that and its another round of gong show afterwards.