+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Vamjuri

May 21, 2024
Hello People,

Need your help/suggestion

My CRS score is 514 and I am currently waiting for ITA since sep 2023. Its been 9 months now and no general draw came close near to my points . My work permit got expired in feb 2024 and i am on visitor record since then. So can i go back to my home country and comeback to canada once ITA comes to me? are there any restrictions on me and if there are any other options available to me please let me know

Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello People,

Need your help/suggestion

My CRS score is 514 and I am currently waiting for ITA since sep 2023. Its been 9 months now and no general draw came close near to my points . My work permit got expired in feb 2024 and i am on visitor record since then. So can i go back to my home country and comeback to canada once ITA comes to me? are there any restrictions on me and if there are any other options available to me please let me know

Thanks in advance
Do you have a valid TRV to return to Canada? Why would you want to return if you get ITA? Apply from home country and wait for PR.

Vamjuri

May 21, 2024
Do you have a valid TRV to return to Canada? Why would you want to return if you get ITA? Apply from home country and wait for PR.
No sir, I dont have TRV stamping on my passport. I have applied visitor record from canada and waiting in canada only. I am not able to manage my expenses thats why thinking of going to home country and wait for it from there so can i travel and return back. if not then any other options available for me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No sir, I dont have TRV stamping on my passport. I have applied visitor record from canada and waiting in canada only. I am not able to manage my expenses thats why thinking of going to home country and wait for it from there so can i travel and return back. if not then any other options available for me.
So if you are on visitor record and cannot work then you can return home and wait for ITA. Once you have ITA, you apply for PR and return to Canada as PR. Will you get ITA with 514…it may take time and you will have to look at past scores.

Reactions: Vamjuri

Vamjuri

May 21, 2024
So if you are on visitor record and cannot work then you can return home and wait for ITA. Once you have ITA, you apply for PR and return to Canada as PR. Will you get ITA with 514…it may take time and you will have to look at past scores.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.