+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

pimpongwalnut

Oct 8, 2021
Hello, I just wanna know your experience with Infinite Access Immigration Services and/or Abayon Immigration Services, did the process went smoothly? I wanna hear both "good" and "negative" feedbacks. Are they also legit consulting agencies? How to spot legitimate immigration services? This is to prevent fraud.

Also, what immigration services/companies/agencies would you suggest? I am applying for a resident visa, an experienced skilled worker, and also plan to study as well in Canada. Looking forward to the feedback/s. I'll be waiting for it.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I just wanna know your experience with Infinite Access Immigration Services and/or Abayon Immigration Services, did the process went smoothly? I wanna hear good and positive feedbacks. Are they also legit consulting agencies? How to spot legitimate immigration services? This is to prevent fraud.

Also, what immigration services/companies/agencies would you suggest? I am applying for a resident visa, an experienced skilled worker, and also plan to study as well in Canada. Looking forward to the feedback/s. I'll be waiting for it.
I would recommend you apply on your own and avoid agencies. Agencies generally create more problems than they solve (sometimes big problems).

pimpongwalnut

Oct 8, 2021
I would recommend you apply on your own and avoid agencies. Agencies generally create more problems than they solve (sometimes big problems).
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reply. But, I wanna know where can I apply directly, can you give me an idea, how and what will be the process of it?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I just wanna know your experience with Infinite Access Immigration Services and/or Abayon Immigration Services, did the process went smoothly? I wanna hear both "good" and "negative" feedbacks. Are they also legit consulting agencies? How to spot legitimate immigration services? This is to prevent fraud.

You apply directly here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html