+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone

I have explained my situation a bit longer but i need your help about this

Due to covid 19 my workplace has been closed since lockdown but after reopening i went there again but on the 3rd day i refuse to one therapy which includes steam inhalation process .. i felt unsafe so therefore i refused to do it . Then on the same day my employer has email me stating that you can stay at home and whenever you feel safe you can join it again .. after then i took 2-3 weeks off from my work and decided to stay at home .. after then i decided that now the coronavirus cases has been declining so i should go again but before my work week i sent an email to employer that can i come tomorrow or you tell me when can i start my job because now i was feeling safe to travel and to do my job .. but my employer texted me back by saying that our workplace is slow due to covid and we don’t need your services anymore including that he mailed record of Employment to my address and said that if you need any assistance just tell me ..

On the other hand i got my ITA for canada express entry but i have not taken any job letter from employer and also lawyer has put my experience in continuation that i am still working there so i have no idea

1. Will this situation affect my PR PROCESS
  2. WILL EMPLOYER SIGN MY JOB LETTER OR REFUSE TO DO SO

Can anyone please tell me

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
you getting fired wont impact your PR if you have the required minimum exp. you definitely need the exp letter from your employer. how can we tell if your employer will give you a letter or not.
Yeah I totally understand that the employer will either sign it or not .. i was just worried that this getting fired wont let my PR affected ..

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
you getting fired wont impact your PR if you have the required minimum exp. you definitely need the exp letter from your employer. how can we tell if your employer will give you a letter or not.
one thing more that the deadline to submit express entry file is 16 july 2020 but i havent received my Pcc and fingerprinting results at home to submit further Due to coronavirus.. because its been 3 weeks and if i received after deadline what should i do ?