+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi
Could anyone tell me that my PR file is already been in pool but i have not received my ITA due to low scores ... So i am thinking if i apply for PNP of Ontario... is it possible that can i get it even my federal PR is in pool .?
plz suggest me
thanks

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi
Could anyone tell me that my PR file is already been in pool but i have not received my ITA due to low scores ... So i am thinking if i apply for PNP of Ontario... is it possible that can i get it even my federal PR is in pool .?
plz suggest me
thanks
Ofcourse, you can go for any pnp program being in federal express entry pool. If you get nominated by ontario or any other province under express entry quota, then you will get additional 600 points in federal program and will receive ita in next draw.Basically, for ontario pnp, you should mention ontario as choice of your residence in express entry profile, and then wait. If your noc is in demand, you will get nominated by ontario from the pool itself. On the other hand, if your noc is not in demand, you can apply for provincial pnp programs like those run by Saskatchewan and Quebec that are not related to Federal program.
In short, nothing to worry while trying pnp even if you have express entry profile active.

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Hi GURPREET,

You can apply for PNP at the same time when your file is in the pool ,but make sure your NOC should be in demand in Province or else you can go for LMIA to get the PR at the earliest.

Thanks

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi GURPREET,

You can apply for PNP at the same time when your file is in the pool ,but make sure your NOC should be in demand in Province or else you can go for LMIA to get the PR at the earliest.

Thanks
actually i have 2 yrs of experience in office administration and also is there any chance to get PNP In ontario in regards to my experience before my work permit expire in aug 2020
Thanks

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
It’s difficult to get PNP in office administration as it doesn’t come in skilled NOC,
Hope for the Best and Think Positive..
And LMIA can works for you .

For further discussion message me

Thanks,