+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi
My question is that i have 445 crs score and due to this i am not able to get my ITA ... currently i am working in clinic as office administrator and i m the only one who has no PR so i am thinking to get LMIA in order to get my PR but the problem is that how can i apply it ... because i believe that by doing so i can get my PR by increasing my points ...COULD ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE
THANKS

Reactions: Asoum

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Gurpreet,

In order to get LMIA, your employer have to apply for LMIA. you can follow below link how your employer can get LMIA from Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-foreign-worker/permanent/skilled/make-job-offer.html

let me know if you still have question after going through the link above

i dont know what to do ... i m totally confused and depressed now

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

MarvelousMitz

Jun 7, 2019
Confusion means i want ITA ASAP but my points are very low and draw is high
did you try to go though all provincial PNP to see if your work experience is in demand for that province?
you can apply there if you don't have much time left in your work permit, i assume.

the best thing you can do is try to increase your IELTS score, if not tried already,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Confusion means i want ITA ASAP but my points are very low and draw is high
If you want ITA ASAP, then re-write IELTS and achieve a higher score. That's the easiest way to get more points since you haven't max out your language points yet. There's nothing to be confused about. This is the obvious path.

MarvelousMitz

Jun 7, 2019
If you want ITA ASAP, then re-write IELTS and achieve a higher score. That's the easiest way to get more points since you haven't max out your language points yet. There's nothing to be confused about. This is the obvious path.
yes, this is the best option, I was in the same boat in the month of May this year. My first IELTS attempt got me 445 points with only one year of experience in Canada. So after preparing for about a couple month re-took IELTS, increased the score to 465. so be positive and try whatever you can do to increase the score.

Reactions: scylla
Oct 13, 2019
Hi guys, I joined the forum just now. I have a question for you guys. My workpermit ends next month. Opting for Express entry. Since I dont have foreign experience, my score is 454. So , is there a way to extend workpermit, so that I can continue working in my current b level job at the same time waiting for the score to drop down? Please help. Thank you

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Ok, I still don't get your confusion. If your points are low, max out IELTS, sign up for a Master's degree, try finding an employer who would sponsor or try your luck with pnp.
I think my score is fair enough except for reading 5.5 so thats why i am thinking just wait for the lower draw ... Nothing is coming out perfect ... Now i have no idea what to do except ielts to increase my points to get PR before this year ends

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
I think my score is fair enough except for reading 5.5 so thats why i am thinking just wait for the lower draw ... Nothing is coming out perfect ... Now i have no idea what to do except ielts to increase my points to get PR before this year ends
When your work permit is gonna outdated ?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to get a CRS score of 445 with a 5.5 in Reading?

Reactions: Mr_Chang