+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

aakriti29

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, i have applied for express entry canada immigration. but my CRS score is 380, i have not recieved any notification from anywhere, neither from any province, what should i do?
i am also planing to aplply for student visa.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, i have applied for express entry canada immigration. but my CRS score is 380, i have not recieved any notification from anywhere, neither from any province, what should i do?
i am also planing to aplply for student visa.
You will get nominations only and not federal. How many EOI you have shown? What did you write as your first choice?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I have chosen british colombia, and ontario
Do you have a job offer from BC?

Your CRS is not good enuff for OINP. It's 439+.

Best bet is AINP, SINP (if your NOC matches with the OIDL), PEI, NSNP and MPNP (if you have a friend or relative).

I'm sure, with this score, you're good to go.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
No I don’t have any job offer, but I don’t know how to apply for ainp pei etc
Then you cannot apply to BCPNP.

For rest of the PnP I've mentioned, goto their website and apply except AINP as they send LOI.

Note: You need to change your eoi to max 3 pnp. Change the eoi of the first question in the EE profile.

talam

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, I received my ITA last night. Now I am in the process of gathering all the documents. I moved from my home country in 2011 to USA for education. I haven’t gone back to stay in my home country for more than a month since then. My question is, since I didn’t stay in my home country consecutively for 6 months since 2011 do I need a new police certificate from them? Or the one I had to get before coming to USA in 2011 will work?

The PCC I got from back home was issued in October 2011 and it does not have any expiration date. And I moved to US in December 2011.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, I received my ITA last night. Now I am in the process of gathering all the documents. I moved from my home country in 2011 to USA for education. I haven’t gone back to stay in my home country for more than a month since then. My question is, since I didn’t stay in my home country consecutively for 6 months since 2011 do I need a new police certificate from them? Or the one I had to get before coming to USA in 2011 will work?

The PCC I got from back home was issued in October 2011 and it does not have any expiration date. And I moved to US in December 2011.
You need PCC for both the countries. A pcc is valid for 6 months only.

talam

Aug 13, 2019
You need PCC for both the countries. A pcc is valid for 6 months only.

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
So I got the PCC from US, where I currently live.

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
This one is from back home. And it does not have any expiration date. Can someone clarify on this?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
So I got the PCC from US, where I currently live.

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
This one is from back home. And it does not have any expiration date. Can someone clarify on this?
Dude, you're missing one important word here......... they need pcc for countries in last 10YRS mate, in which you've stayed put.