+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry

mksood

Apr 20, 2018
hi

i have question regarding uploading of docx in my express entry profile. there are 2 section in my profile

Education degree/diploma
Education transcript

i have transcript of diploma which i did from humber college. and i have scanned copy of ECA of my B.tech degree from india. Do i need to upload Transcript of my B.tech degree ? or my Scanned copy of ECA will work

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
hi

i have question regarding uploading of docx in my express entry profile. there are 2 section in my profile

Education degree/diploma
Education transcript

i have transcript of diploma which i did from humber college. and i have scanned copy of ECA of my B.tech degree from india. Do i need to upload Transcript of my B.tech degree ? or my Scanned copy of ECA will work
I suggest that you upload the scanned copy of B.Tech degree, transcript and ECA for your Bachelor's degree education and upload the transcript of diploma from Humber college. There is no harm in uploading supporting dicumentation. It only helps.

Reactions: mksood

mksood

Apr 20, 2018
I suggest that you upload the scanned copy of B.Tech degree, transcript and ECA for your Bachelor's degree education and upload the transcript of diploma from Humber college. There is no harm in uploading supporting dicumentation. It only helps.
thank you