+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am an international student ( from centennial college - Toronto) currently on post graduate work permit presently working full time since 2 year (november 2013) and my crs score is 429. I have been been waiting to get my ITA since a year but there are no signs of points going below 450 , so in order to tell immigration minister and government our problem and ask them to give us extra points or i have started an petition, i cannot bring any change all alone i really need support from all of you so that we can ask for change. I work in Markham my work place is literally 3 minutes drive from the office of citizenship and immigration minister, i have been to his office couple of times but i could not get hold of him as he is busy in bring 25,000 refugees by the end of year , so there is no one who cares about international students. i was told email him with my concerns regarding express entry for CEC i.e international students.

so all i want from everyone who is between 350 and 450 crs points to email just saying CEC and i will tell you what can we all together to make a change and get our well deserving ITA as soon as possible. We have to take our voice to people who matters there is no points in doing discussion here anymore.
my email address is honey_austin@hotmail.com

or reply with your email i will contact you myself

Thank you

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Re: If your crs score is between 350 and 450

There had been petitions since EE started a year ago and nothing have changed.

and let's not forget, there's always PNP.

shradzsaraf

Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Re: If your crs score is between 350 and 450

Honeyaustin said:
Hello everyone,

I am an international student ( from centennial college - Toronto) currently on post graduate work permit presently working full time since 2 year (november 2013) and my crs score is 429. I have been been waiting to get my ITA since a year but there are no signs of points going below 450 , so in order to tell immigration minister and government our problem and ask them to give us extra points or i have started an petition, i cannot bring any change all alone i really need support from all of you so that we can ask for change. I work in Markham my work place is literally 3 minutes drive from the office of citizenship and immigration minister, i have been to his office couple of times but i could not get hold of him as he is busy in bring 25,000 refugees by the end of year , so there is no one who cares about international students. i was told email him with my concerns regarding express entry for CEC i.e international students.

so all i want from everyone who is between 350 and 450 crs points to email just saying CEC and i will tell you what can we all together to make a change and get our well deserving ITA as soon as possible. We have to take our voice to people who matters there is no points in doing discussion here anymore.

Thank you
Hi. There are many people in the same situation, including me. But don't forget that we have a job, we have clothes to wear, food to eat and a bed to sleep in. We are not sleeping in tents outside in the cold winter weather. God will give us what we deserve but the plight of the Syrian refugees is greater than our need for a PR. Let the refugees come and our PR will also come in good time.
Praying for the refugees.
God Bless all

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Honeyaustin said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you
Why not consider provincial nomination?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why didn't both of you go get PNP , why are you advising me, if you are not into anything than why are you wasting my time and your energy to write a comment that is not welcomed or needed.

thank you for advice , i am sorry to tell you its useless for me