+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY - WES VERIFICATION

knrvarma57

Sep 27, 2015
Hi,

Can some one help me. All my educational certificates will have my name as "VARMA K S C V V S N R". However I had my name changed recently to shorten it as "NAGA RAJA VARMA KAKARLAPUDI". I have government issued certificate on this name change. Now in order to apply for WES verification, please let me know if this will be a problem. This is because my certificates will have name as "VARMA K S C V V S N R" and my application will have name as "NAGA RAJA VARMA KAKARLAPUDI". Please help me as soon as possible.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
knrvarma57 said:
Hi,

Can some one help me. All my educational certificates will have my name as "VARMA K S C V V S N R". However I had my name changed recently to shorten it as "NAGA RAJA VARMA KAKARLAPUDI". I have government issued certificate on this name change. Now in order to apply for WES verification, please let me know if this will be a problem. This is because my certificates will have name as "VARMA K S C V V S N R" and my application will have name as "NAGA RAJA VARMA KAKARLAPUDI". Please help me as soon as possible.
You can send your certificate along with your name change document.
Wes will make your ECA on new name only if your new name is on your passport.
You can then sybmit it to cuc along with your loe and your proof of name change.

knrvarma57

Sep 27, 2015
Yes I have my passport with new name. Do I need to send passport copy to WES with new name.
Also, I have completed my MCA (Masters degree). So, for WES do I need to send 10th and Intermediate (+2) certificates along with BSC(BACHELOR'S DEGREE) AND MASTER'S DEGREE transcripts.

Or sending only Masters and Bacherlor's degree transcripts and name change certificate is enough.

Please help me so that I will go ahead and apply for WES.

Can any one answer my question.

knrvarma57

Sep 27, 2015
Insert Quote

Hi,

Yes I have my passport with new name. Do I need to send passport copy to WES with new name.
Also, I have completed my MCA (Masters degree). So, for WES do I need to send 10th and Intermediate (+2) certificates along with BSC(BACHELOR'S DEGREE) AND MASTER'S DEGREE transcripts.

Or sending only Masters and Bacherlor's degree transcripts and name change certificate is enough.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knrvarma57 said:
Hi,

WES will always issue a report based on the name as it appears on your educational documents. It is not a problem because that was your legal name at that time.

Not required. WES will not make any changes to the ECA report.

That should do.