+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Temporary WHATSAPP GROUP DISCUSSION for OOPNP Candidates only

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Hey Guys,

The OOPNP is tricky. Not only do you have to get the documents and everything required for CIC which is a pain in itself, you also have to get all the documents right for the Ontario PNP as well. We also need to make sure that we don't miss ANYTHING. Why leave things to chance when it is so costly both in time and money.

The worst part is the changing requirements. One day suddenly the website gets updated and requirements change.

For example: experience letter from the employer. It is not exactly the same requirement for CIC. It has a few extra specific requirements.

If we are going to spend $1500 on the OOPNP without a possibility of refund, we might as well get them right. So this group is for proactive guys who need extra pair of eyes, ears and thoughts so all problems can be discussed and addressed ASAP.

This will be a temporary group.

If you are not interested in OOPNP please don't join this group.

Also, please send a PM with your number or leave a message here to join this group. Only do this:
1. if your score is > 400 CRS .
2. If you want to settle down in Ontario and have a serious interest in OOPNP
[EDIT:]
3. You should have recieved a PT from Ontario. Points 1 and 2 are invalid now I guess... ;)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
okbangaram said:
Hey Guys,

The OOPNP is tricky. Not only do you have to get the documents and everything required for CIC which is a pain in itself, you also have to get all the documents right for the Ontario PNP as well. We also need to make sure that we don't miss ANYTHING. Why leave things to chance when it is so costly both in time and money.

The worst part is the changing requirements. One day suddenly the website gets updated and requirements change.

For example: experience letter from the employer. It is not exactly the same requirement for CIC. It has a few extra specific requirements.

If we are going to spend $1500 on the OOPNP without a possibility of refund, we might as well get them right. So this group is for proactive guys who need extra pair of eyes, ears and thoughts so all problems can be discussed and addressed ASAP.

This will be a temporary group.

If you are not interested in OOPNP please don't join this group.

Also, please send a PM with your number or leave a message here to join this group. Only do this:
1. if your score is > 400 CRS .
2. If you want to settle down in Ontario and have a serious interest in OOPNP
Also add another criteria for being added in the group...

you should have recieved a PT from Ontario, else whats the use in being in the group? :p

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Ok.. just kick started the group today 8).. have a few members and everything is going nicely so far.. :p

I am adding as many as I can... I cleared out my inbox recently so you should be able to pm me... or you can leave your mobile number here and I will add you.

See you inside soon..

Once you are inside: Say hi and then let us know how far along the application process you are right now.

Note: I added everyone on this thread as well as those who pm me. If you feel left out then do pm again.

All right then...

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+380676134800 add me please

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
is this group still active? if so please add me +92 332 5024304
It's not just active.. it's hyperactive :p

I added all the remaining people from stephiesob onwards as well.. sorry for the delay got caught up..