Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Those who are having problem with No message and No Job Seeker Validation code after submitting your EE profile, please try this workaround..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/solved-no-confirmation-message-no-job-seeker-validation-on-mycic-account-t278851.0.html

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
PROBLEM:
Many members complained that, after submitting their EE profile, they didn't receive any confirmation message although their profile is showing eligible and they can check their CRS points. But as they didn't receive any message which contains the Job seeker validation code, they can't create their Job Bank account, hence their EE profile is not going to OPEN status for future draws. I have found a workaround for this problem.. Please try this, if you wish.. Already, few members tested and they confirmed that it worked for them..

SOLUTION:
Try to create your Job Bank account with this link https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/ .. They should ask you about your job seeker validation code.. try to use last 4 digit of your passport number as job seeker validation code.. Complete your jobbank profile and upon completion you should get the confirmation message in your email and mycic account... You should also find that your EE profile status is Submitted, open and Job bank registration is Accepted.. Please let us know whether this workaround works for you or not..
Excellent Post!!!
+1 for your good work. :) :)

nafizFSW14

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
Med's Request
8 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2015
Passport Req..
21 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
Shamrazzo bro, is it mandatory to apply after getting ITA? I m FSW14 aplicant, thinking to apply EE even after getting AOR. Wht should i do? Waiting for long time? or create profile in express entry though my EE point lesser (360). Plz suggest...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nafizFSW14 said:
Shamrazzo bro, is it mandatory to apply after getting ITA? I m FSW14 aplicant, thinking to apply EE even after getting AOR. Wht should i do? Waiting for long time? or create profile in express entry though my EE point lesser (360). Plz suggest...
Well Nafiz Bhai, as per my assessment you already nominated in FSW in AOR stage means your file is under process. Yes it is right that EE processing time is more faster than FSW but you are in the same position when anyone got ITA and paid your RPRF fee and start process for criminality/security check.

However for your mental satisfaction and in parallel application process you can apply through EE also. But you can't compete with your current score 360. You need to work hard to increase this score to at least 450 now to get ITA.

Hope it may help you..