+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY- SHOULD I APPLY BY MYSELF OR HIRE A LAWYER, SPECIFY THE PROS AND CONS OF BOTH

syedhashmi

Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone!

I am a silent follower of this forum and i have been following it for quite a long time. However, now the time has come when i need help from you guys. Can someone please guide me whether i need to hire a lawyer for the purpose of creating a profile in express entry or should i do it myself? I have all the documents ready with me including Ielts scores, eca reports for me and wife, employment reference letters, bank statements. Crs calculator gives me a score of 470 points as i have already scored equal to CLB 9 in Ielts. Can someone please guide me in this regard?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
IMO you only need a lawyer if you have complicated background which may have legal implications.
Other than that, there''s absolutely no need to pay someone else to do your own work.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I am a silent follower of this forum and i have been following it for quite a long time. However, now the time has come when i need help from you guys. Can someone please guide me whether i need to hire a lawyer for the purpose of creating a profile in express entry or should i do it myself? I have all the documents ready with me including Ielts scores, eca reports for me and wife, employment reference letters, bank statements. Crs calculator gives me a score of 470 points as i have already scored equal to CLB 9 in Ielts. Can someone please guide me in this regard?
Believe Yourself, Read this forum often. Post Questions at this forum if you have any. Express entry is straight forward so DO IT YOURSELF ( not all Lawyers and Consultants are good).
Cheers!