+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Second Draw. Minimum points required 818

NadeemRajput

Feb 10, 2015
Congratulations Buddy.

Can you help me and suggest how 880 points can be acheived?

what needs to be taken care when creating the profile with this point score?

I have 14 years work experience and highest level of education with M.Sc in Computer Sciences, but my score is not crossing over 300 points... Should I search for state nomination or what ?? if yes then How???

Please guide.
Thanks

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Andrew1982 said:
Got ITA with 860!!!!!!
Hello, how did you score 860 points?

Am curious, this would help know how the points were allocated. I know 600 pts is either for JOB offer or PNP.

How were the remaining 260 allocated.

Thanks in advance

Silas

RosieGZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi people!!

I got my invitation too. But I couldn't submit my application! once I answered all the questions, and get all the checkmarks green, I hit "continue" and I get this error message: System-generated error code:null (2015-02-09 04:27:49)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

This has been going since Sunday early morning (3am) when I tried to submit the application....
Have you experience something similar? have you had any problem submitting your application?

Please help!!!!

I send a message to cic, but they take arround 30 days to answer! I am going nutssssssss.....

???

hope you guys can help!

Cheers!

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I went through similar issues with cic last year... I was submitting an application for something else... It's a technical fault .. Call them.. Email them.. Hopefully they can sort it out quickly ...

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
NadeemRajput said:
Congratulations Buddy.

Can you help me and suggest how 880 points can be acheived?

what needs to be taken care when creating the profile with this point score?

I have 14 years work experience and highest level of education with M.Sc in Computer Sciences, but my score is not crossing over 300 points... Should I search for state nomination or what ?? if yes then How???

Please guide.
Thanks
I think u need good IELTS score... so that can sore better, since u already have many years of work experience..