File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's not clear at all what you are asking about. Are you asking about IELTS? If so, you need to score a minimum of 6 in each of the four test categories. If you score lower than six in one or more of the four categories, you will need to retake the test to qualify to apply.

ConfusedSometimes

Jun 8, 2015
yes, I took the CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. but had 6 in reading, do I have to retake this test ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConfusedSometimes said:
yes, I took the CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. but had 6 in reading, do I have to retake this test ???
Depends on your program. For FSTP, that is fine. Else, you'll have to bring it up to 7.

ConfusedSometimes

Jun 8, 2015
Thanks for the response, I guess what I was trying to ask is, in order to qualify under a federal skilled worker program, do I have to retake all four test categories because in one test I scored 6 .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConfusedSometimes said:
Thanks for the response, I guess what I was trying to ask is, in order to qualify under a federal skilled worker program, do I have to retake all four test categories because in one test I scored 6 .
Yes. And you can't mix and match your scores from multiple attempts. So when you're repeating CELPIP, ensure that you score at least 7 in each category as that is the requirement under FSWP.

All the best!

ConfusedSometimes

Jun 8, 2015
which is better test or easier to pass ? IELTS or the CELPIP ? hope this isn't a dumb question am just all over it right now. I hate repeating thing but I have to at this point

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
ConfusedSometimes .... I had given both the exams. In my perspective I found reading bit confusing and difficult for CELPIP, whereas reading in IELTS is pretty easy.
I had fairly done well in both exams, having said that, Writing module in IELTS is pretty strict and you need to follow the standard way of writing exam.

Overall, CELPIP is better in some sense as it is computer based exam and you don't need to write it on a paper.