+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry : Review of Medical results , AOR 30th Nov

guruchanakya

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,
Can someone please help me with this . @legalfalcon

My medical status has changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. from last 10 days its the same, no further change.
My AOR date is 30th Nov.
And I could see on immigration tracker that people with aor date 8,9 dec 2018 have got medicals passed.

How can I find out more info on this ?

Last edited:

guruchanakya

Dec 1, 2018
Hi,
Can someone please help me with this . @legalfalcon

My medical status has changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. from last 10 days its the same, no further change.
My AOR date is 30th Nov.
And I could see on immigration tracker that people with aor date 8,9 dec 2018 have got medicals passed.

How can I find out more info on this ?
@legalfalcon Sir, I would request you to please shed some light on this,

What happens when an application is under review for almost 20 days now? Do they refer the medicals to a higher authority or something ? Should I order the gcms notes ??

guruchanakya

Dec 1, 2018
@scylla Could you pls update me on this ??

My AOR date is 30 nov. and Medical result status changed to reviewing on 10th Jan. Since then, it is the same.

What can be the possible reason ? How can I find out more detail about it ?
Someone pls share some insights. VIP members ....

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Sir, I would request you to please shed some light on this,

What happens when an application is under review for almost 20 days now? Do they refer the medicals to a higher authority or something ? Should I order the gcms notes ??
No need to be concerned. Each application is different and most delays are due to no one working on your file or someone may not have updated it.

If you meds had no issues, then there is nothing to be worried about. Just give it some time. However, if you may have any issues with meds, or an underlying medical condition, then you may have be asked for further tests, which you panel doctor should have already informed you.

See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/medicals-preparation-expect-diagnosed-ailment-comprehensive-post/