+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry refusal

Tingu1204

Apr 24, 2019
@kortenbruck
How much time will take by IRCC to reopen your application?
What was ur VO?
Are you PNP or FSW?
Inland or Outland?

I request you to please provide some details because i also in same boat of Refusal casw.
Hi dear,
Did u get ur file reopened, I am in same boat that too after 197 days....I can totally understand what u have been through plz reply .....

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hi dear,
Did u get ur file reopened, I am in same boat that too after 197 days....I can totally understand what u have been through plz reply .....
Hello @Tingu1204
I am waiting for reply from IRCC against my Reconsideration request. But for sure i will get my application reopen.
Also i am preparing for Ielts for creating my New Express Entry profile.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Did you provide new reference letters when did u applied for reopening??
Actually Mine employee lead statement and NOC matter is already cleared in GCMS notes.
So i only submitted explanation letter and evidence for proving FSW scores

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I got a refusal on my application due to missing document. They further explained that the Australian police check i had uploaded was incorrect and should follow instruction on a link they gave. the thing is that that is exactly how I had applied for the police certificate in the first place. I have a provincial nomination which will not reflect if I make a new application. and I paid CAD1500 to Ontario as processing fee of the nomination. I don't want to do that again, if they nominate me that is.

I received the rejection message two days ago. Should I appeal? Does anyone have a reference to a successfully accepted Australian police check so i can compare my document?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hello, I got a refusal on my application due to missing document. They further explained that the Australian police check i had uploaded was incorrect and should follow instruction on a link they gave. the thing is that that is exactly how I had applied for the police certificate in the first place. I have a provincial nomination which will not reflect if I make a new application. and I paid CAD1500 to Ontario as processing fee of the nomination. I don't want to do that again, if they nominate me that is.

I received the rejection message two days ago. Should I appeal? Does anyone have a reference to a successfully accepted Australian police check so i can compare my document?
Did you get the Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – Name check only
Mine was approved, criminality is passed.
If you lived in Victoria or Queensland you have to upload the license history/traffic history as well

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Did you get the Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – Name check only
Mine was approved, criminality is passed.
If you lived in Victoria or Queensland you have to upload the license history/traffic history as well
Mine says Complete disclosure - Name check only