+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Proof of Funds

alimohammad

Feb 7, 2020
I received Nomination from SINP on December 13, 2019. Subsequently, I have been invited to apply for Permanent Residence on February 05, 2020. I had been maintaining a Fixed Deposit Account since June 27, 2019, but I had to liquidate this account on January 8, 2020. As a result, one of my Fixed Deposit Accounts which was opened on October 21, 2019, is just 3.7 months old as of today. However, the average balance is well above the required settlement fund (CAD $ 19,836) as I have CAD $ 21,058 as an average balance, and the current balance is now CAD $ 23,373.95. In these circumstances, I would like to know-

1. Whether the current mix of proof of funds will put me into trouble?
2. Should I apply for PR now as I have all the required documents? Or
3. Should I wait till the very end of the deadline for submission of the eAPR to meet the 6 months average balance requirement as much as possible?
4. Should I decline the ITA and wait for the account to clear the mark of 6 months?

I earnestly request your kind suggestions. Thanks in Advance to All.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
I received Nomination from SINP on December 13, 2019. Subsequently, I have been invited to apply for Permanent Residence on February 05, 2020. I had been maintaining a Fixed Deposit Account since June 27, 2019, but I had to liquidate this account on January 8, 2020. As a result, one of my Fixed Deposit Accounts which was opened on October 21, 2019, is just 3.7 months old as of today. However, the average balance is well above the required settlement fund (CAD $ 19,836) as I have CAD $ 21,058 as an average balance, and the current balance is now CAD $ 23,373.95. In these circumstances, I would like to know-

3. Should I wait till the very end of the deadline for submission of the eAPR to meet the 6 months average balance requirement as much as possible?
4. Should I decline the ITA and wait for the account to clear the mark of 6 months?

1. Whether the current mix of proof of funds will put me into trouble? Nope
2. Should I apply for PR now as I have all the required documents? Or Do it.
3. Should I wait till the very end of the deadline for submission of the eAPR to meet the 6 months average balance requirement as much as possible? Don't, just explain all in a thorough LoE
4. Should I decline the ITA and wait for the account to clear the mark of 6 months? Oh hell no

naveenme07

Mar 24, 2019
Pl
1. Whether the current mix of proof of funds will put me into trouble? Nope
2. Should I apply for PR now as I have all the required documents? Or Do it.
3. Should I wait till the very end of the deadline for submission of the eAPR to meet the 6 months average balance requirement as much as possible? Don't, just explain all in a thorough LoE
4. Should I decline the ITA and wait for the account to clear the mark of 6 months? Oh hell no

Can you please share proof of fund format also please tell how long does it take to get AOR after paying fees?

Abpswam

Feb 7, 2020

Hi,

I have received ITA from sinp so kindly please provide your timeline till the nomination received..

alimohammad

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,

I have received ITA from sinp so kindly please provide your timeline till the nomination received..
ITA received from SINP in October 2019.
Application submitted for SINP on November 13, 2019
Application nominated on December 13, 2019