+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry proof of fund

nykares

Sep 12, 2018
hi all
I got provincial nomination after which i got my ITA few weeks ago.
I am presently working full time in Canada with an openwork permit but not NOC O,A,B. Do i still require proof of fund or my present employment details will be all i need?

Durial321

Jul 8, 2018
If you work in Canada, you do not need an amount in your account. Just present your employment details, I think it must be full time.

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
the funds are required to help the newcomers settle in Canada. In your case, you are already there and working full time so you wont have to show the required funds.

Last edited:

nykares

Sep 12, 2018
If you work in Canada, you do not need an amount in your account. Just present your employment details, I think it must be full time.
Thanks. my concern was my provincial nomination was under FSWP and could not find any information about funds.

nykares

Sep 12, 2018
the funds are required to help the newcomers settle inthe funds are required to help the newcomers settle in Canada. In your case, you are already there and working full time so you wont have to show the required funds.
thanks.
so it doesn't matter if my job is not in NOC O,A,B as long as its full time?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Time to intervene. You can only be exempt from providing POF if you're a CEC applicant or if you're currently holding a valid job offer. You are not a CEC applicant nor do you have a valid job offer as you're working on an open work permit.

nykares

Sep 12, 2018
Time to intervene. You can only be exempt from providing POF if you're a CEC applicant or if you're currently holding a valid job offer. You are not a CEC applicant nor do you have a valid job offer as you're working on an open work permit.
thanks.
my last year T4 was over 70,000Cad which is more than what some skilled job earn and i can still present 10,000cad without borrowing. i have been living in my apartment over a year, so all that won't count as settlement?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks.
my last year T4 was over 70,000Cad which is more than what some skilled job earn and i can still present 10,000cad without borrowing. i have been living in my apartment over a year, so all that won't count as settlement?
$12,475.