+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile

n1n1

Jan 28, 2021
in forms to create Express entry profile,
there is a question in Education History:
Complete/full academic years:
For my bachelor degree: it was 3 years and half= how can I put this number in this part??

In work history:
Should we put all the works that we have done, or just the ones that we get score for??

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
in forms to create Express entry profile,
there is a question in Education History:
Complete/full academic years:
For my bachelor degree: it was 3 years and half= how can I put this number in this part??

In work history:
Should we put all the works that we have done, or just the ones that we get score for??
1- it does matter how many years you spent on a BA degree( 3.5 or 6 ), you should be stating how many years the programm officially is, if canadian degree, or how many years the program is equivilant to according to WES report if non canadian.

2- you claim only eligible work experience for points calculation purpose. Other work experience should be mentioned in personal history along with an LOE to explain why you do not want to claim points for those.

Reactions: Naturgrl

n1n1

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks,
my BA is a non-Canadian degree, and I am not going to claim points for that! so it is not evaluated by WES. It is officially a 4 year program, but I finished it in 3 years and half. Should I put 4 years in the EE profile as it is officially a 4 year program.

Reactions: Bacelor

n1n1

Jan 28, 2021
1- it does matter how many years you spent on a BA degree( 3.5 or 6 ), you should be stating how many years the programm officially is, if canadian degree, or how many years the program is equivilant to according to WES report if non canadian.

2- you claim only eligible work experience for points calculation purpose. Other work experience should be mentioned in personal history along with an LOE to explain why you do not want to claim points for those.
Complete/full academic years: (When I click on the question mark, it says: "You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript. "
Based on my transcript, I have completed the program in 3 years and half! / how about this situation?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Complete/full academic years: (When I click on the question mark, it says: "You must enter the number of full academic years you completed, supported by a final transcript. "
Based on my transcript, I have completed the program in 3 years and half! / how about this situation?
If your bachelor degree is four years program then regardless of how many years you have spent just fill in 4 years
Next they will ask you if is it canadian degree? (no i guess )
Next they will ask for ECA which i understand you don't have that too

Eventually you earn no points for it
So in practice unless you are claiming education point the rest of the information ard really irrelevant and non essential or sensitive case meaning BA doesn't need verification

Reactions: n1n1