+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello,

We entered the B.E (Bachelors of Engineering ) And Masters which are evaluated in Express Entry Profile.
Do we need to enter the Schooling and 10+2 Details too ..? or can we just ignore them in the profile since they are not evaluated. We got even the Computer course certificates. Should we enter them or not?
Also, the Code for software engineers is 2173 but our experience letters are given with Software Developer title. So, please advise

Thanks,
Krish

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,

We entered the B.E (Bachelors of Engineering ) And Masters which are evaluated in Express Entry Profile.
Do we need to enter the Schooling and 10+2 Details too ..? or can we just ignore them in the profile since they are not evaluated. We got even the Computer course certificates. Should we enter them or not?
Also, the Code for software engineers is 2173 but our experience letters are given with Software Developer title. So, please advise

Thanks,
Krish
No need to enter schooling details. Only those education details are to be filled for which you have ECA.

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
No need to enter schooling details. Only those education details are to be filled for which you have ECA.
Thanks very much!!..Also i Have more question..
1. I'm creating the ER Profile and i could not find the section for the children's details. I only saw the number of dependents and the funds to be carried to canada..Is it common..Please advise

2. B.E was evaluated as Bachelors..So, i can select bachelors for this.
Masters Degree in US was Evaluated as "Private Career College Qualification"..What do we select in the ER Profile against this.. Please advise