+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE - Technical Issue

Rose Anjum

Dec 8, 2021
In January 2023, for the first time I applied for my Express Entry profile. My CRS score was 389. I waited in the EE pool for 1 year but didn't get the ITA.
So, before my profile expired I had to withdraw my previous profile & I re-applied for the second time in 2024. I mistakenly forgot to put the DLI Institution number this time & they gave me 0 in Canadian Education. I gained 2 years' work experience for which my points increased & is now showing 399. But it is supposed to be 414 as I am losing 15 marks for my Canadian Diploma.

I applied for my EE profile for the 3rd time & even got it checked by an Immigration Consultant but still my score is not updating from 399 to 414.
I called & emailed IRCC stating the technical glitch but they're saying it's an automated system so there's nothing they can do.
Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In January 2023, for the first time I applied for my Express Entry profile. My CRS score was 389. I waited in the EE pool for 1 year but didn't get the ITA.
So, before my profile expired I had to withdraw my previous profile & I re-applied for the second time in 2024. I mistakenly forgot to put the DLI Institution number this time & they gave me 0 in Canadian Education. I gained 2 years' work experience for which my points increased & is now showing 399. But it is supposed to be 414 as I am losing 15 marks for my Canadian Diploma.

I applied for my EE profile for the 3rd time & even got it checked by an Immigration Consultant but still my score is not updating from 399 to 414.
I called & emailed IRCC stating the technical glitch but they're saying it's an automated system so there's nothing they can do.
Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP...
Duplicate post