+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile shows InEligible

tpujara

Apr 5, 2015
Hello folks,

I really really really need some guidance to understand why all of my Express Entry profiles (Total 3) are showing up as "Ineligible"

I have the required 67 Points to Apply. I have an IELTS Score of 8 6 6 6.5 in speaking, listening, Reading and writing Respectively.

I Have 11 months of Canada work Experience currently and next month i will be under 1 year Work Experience category.
I have a Valid ECA

Background: 3 months back I had created my EE profile using a sign in Partner (ScotiaBank), but then i didn't have an ECA, but I thought of creating a profile and updating the ECA as I get that.
Finally when I got my ECA and I revisited my EE profile, it showed me Ineligible and didn't have any option to modify. It only said as transmitted and view profile option. Neither it allowed me to "Delete or Withdraw" my profile.

So Out of no option, I Created a new profile with a new GC Key. For my surprise even after entering the complete information including my ECA certificate number and all other mandatory details, but again it flipped to "Ineligible" Status and again with no option to modify or delete the EE profile.

Again I Tried my Luck to create another (3rd Profile) with a new GC Key again this time, but unfortunately, it was again Ineligible.

I tried filling the WEB FORM on the CIC website for Technical Help in deleting the existing profile, but no luck, i didn't get any response from it. I Tried connecting the CIC Call center but they do not support the Express Entry.

I hope if any one who has experienced this difficulty can share some workround as i am left with no options and feel lost :(.

Please guide me. it would be a huge favour :(

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Hi,

Am having the same issues and yet ive qualified before. Submitted almost five profiles today and the system still says am ineligible.
Were u able to solve your issues?