+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Questions

prasanna1157

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thank you, stAnger. I have automobile loan in the U.S. Does the CIC consider my bank balance minus any loans? Do they look at my credit card balances and loans?

I won't be able to clear all my loan so soon.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanna1157 said:
Thank you, stAnger. I have auto loan in the U.S. Does the CIC consider my bank balance minus any loans?

I won't be able to clear all my loan so soon.
Is this with the same account?

prasanna1157

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
No, the automobile loan is from a different bank and it's a completely different account. It's a 5.5 year loan and I am only 1.5 years into it as of now. I will continue to make monthly payments for another 4 years to that account.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanna1157 said:
No, the automobile loan is from a different bank and it's a completely different account. It's a 5.5 year loan and I am only 1.5 years into it as of now. I will continue to make monthly payments for another 4 years to that account.
Just show the one which meets minimum POF

prasanna1157

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thank you. Just to be clear before I begin the process,

I am currently on H1-B visa in the U.S., and I have no family or friends that I can stay with in Canada when I get my PR. I plan to go to Canada on my own, look for a place to live etc.

Is this OK with CIC? I don't have any address I can give them when applying.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omsaiom said:
Hi,

If you have Master's degree than only Master's degree ECA is required. That is what I am following right now.

Best Regards,
Omsaiom
Just curious to know, would not someone gets extra points in Skill transferability factors, if undergraduate degree is also evaluated. There are extra points for "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

sey

Sep 30, 2015
can anyone please help..i made a mistake in answering question in check eligibility..i was not able to notice it immediately and able to proceed to express entry profile..right know i am in the process in filling up the profile but i notice the mistake i did..the mistake was in the follow up question in how many skilled experience in canada, i answered none and in the next question during this period what noc,the suppose to be answer was none but i was able to put skill b..what can i do to correct this?do they check the answer in the elihibility test or the express entry profile alone?

sey

Sep 30, 2015
another question where do i input the wes report no. un the express entry?i was not ask about the eca