+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile - Personal Details - Immigration History and Citizenships

DepecheMode

Dec 31, 2014
Hi everybody, I am filling out my express entry profile and am at the "Immigration History and Citizenships" section under the "Personal Details" form where I am being asked if I have applied to CIC before. The answer is yes because I submit a FSW application on December 30th 2014. However, I do not have Unique Client Identifier yet and without providing this number the "Personal Details" form will show as "In Progress".

If I select the option that says I haven't applied to CIC before, the "Personal Details" form will appear complete.

Is there anybody else in the same situation?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

iakhma1

Jan 1, 2015
Hi,
AS soon as you applied already, just wait for notification. You will get automatically into the pool, I guess.
Cheers.

ITCANHappen

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
In my EE profile creation I have encountered a problem:

I do not have a surname on my passport and my Given name is: XXX YYY

However, EE needs both Firstname and Lastname mandatorily....Any suggestions from people with similar issues?

slax

Aug 9, 2014
can someone post "Express Entry Profile Builder" screenshots here... for better clarity of what has to be filled in the form?

Naviz

Dec 3, 2014
Please help me friends, when i;m filling all the details in come to Canada tool it says i'm not eligible.

it is asking everything regarding Canadian work experience and studies. i don't have any family member in Canada.

what i am suppose to do in that case?

slax

Aug 9, 2014
Naviz said:
Please help me friends, when i;m filling all the details in come to Canada tool it says i'm not eligible.

it is asking everything regarding Canadian work experience and studies. i don't have any family member in Canada.

what i am suppose to do in that case?
Eligibility is not on the mentioned factors (Canadian work or studies), but with your language scores, experience, how much money are you bringing to Canada

Naviz

Dec 3, 2014
i have clb level 8 in ielts general training and for funds i m selecting second option i.e, slab between $11,00 to something..

diogonb

Jul 19, 2014
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-05-2022
DepecheMode,

Did you find any information about this? I´m having the same problem and I´m not sure what to do in this case.

DepecheMode said:
Hi everybody, I am filling out my express entry profile and am at the "Immigration History and Citizenships" section under the "Personal Details" form where I am being asked if I have applied to CIC before. The answer is yes because I submit a FSW application on December 30th 2014. However, I do not have Unique Client Identifier yet and without providing this number the "Personal Details" form will show as "In Progress".

If I select the option that says I haven't applied to CIC before, the "Personal Details" form will appear complete.

Is there anybody else in the same situation?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

G_1

Mar 2, 2015
Dear ItCanHappen,

I am having the same issue as you. Did you find a solution?

Thanks