+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seekers Validation Code?

Malang

Star Member
May 24, 2014
QUESTION FROM NOMI1974

I have recently submitted my Express Entry Profile / Application for which I have received a reply "You are not eligible for Express Entry". This was my first attempt as I haven't yet got my educational documents evaluated by WES.

Now I want to get my self registered with 'Job Bank' which requires my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seekers Validation Code. I have found the application number on the pdf I received on myCIC account but there is no Job Seekers Validation Code. Where can I get this code on myCIC account.

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Malang said:
QUESTION FROM NOMI1974

I have recently submitted my Express Entry Profile / Application for which I have received a reply "You are not eligible for Express Entry". This was my first attempt as I haven't yet got my educational documents evaluated by WES.

Now I want to get my self registered with 'Job Bank' which requires my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seekers Validation Code. I have found the application number on the pdf I received on myCIC account but there is no Job Seekers Validation Code. Where can I get this code on myCIC account.
maijaz

Ratings: +1
[Good] [Poor]

Re: No Email or MyCIC Message after Submission
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 10:01:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi All,

This is the same automated message send to everyone.

Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code information is embedded in the pdf.

To get the pdf, you need to scroll at the bottom of the message in mycic where it says "Subject", "Date Sent", "Date Received". The message under Subject contain "Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank". Click this message and you will see a link "To View this message, click here" When you click "Click here" your PDF will be downloaded which contains both Express entry profile number and Job seeker validation code information.

Now my problem is, after you get this information, how to connect both job bank and Express entry. Please help me as well Smiley

Regards,
maijaz

rkhet

Jan 6, 2015
Hi , Me and husband have started the process for EE. We have lots of queries and for updates pls add my number in group 09654322955. :)

kejaz

Jan 4, 2015
I have received both Express Entry Profile No and Job Seeker validation code, now I am trying to register with Job Bank but got following error.

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account.

Any help or suggestion?

Jan 7, 2015
Good Morning everyone... I would like to know if I should include all my work experiences even if it is not related to my degree... I have two years work experience as Call Center Representative and three years work experience as Medical Technologist which is related to my course.. Should I include it all in the work experience for my EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?...Thank you very much... Kindly please do help me with this..

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
strawberries008 said:
Good Morning everyone... I would like to know if I should include all my work experiences even if it is not related to my degree... I have two years work experience as Call Center Representative and three years work experience as Medical Technologist which is related to my course.. Should I include it all in the work experience for my EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?...Thank you very much... Kindly please do help me with this..
hey

yes you should! any work experience at NOC 0, A or B should be included. good luck!

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
kejaz said:
I have received both Express Entry Profile No and Job Seeker validation code, now I am trying to register with Job Bank but got following error.

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account.

Any help or suggestion?
hey

as you see in this thread, validation code is last four digits of your passport - did you get four digit validation code?

nagavo5

Aug 6, 2014
took just 6 mins to get an email regarding job notification code to register in job bank . now I have created and immediately my CIC account is updated .

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Members

I have submitted my profile for EE. Now their message is nest step job bank . How to get registered with job bank .

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Hi Guys

I am having the exact same issues as you all have with the validation code.

I write them an email yesterday about it and they replied that the account has been updated but still no code.

Is it correct to use the last 4 digits of my passport number?

But my other problem is I dont know how to get back to the page requesting the vaildation code :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Someone please help !!!!

Thanks

Althea

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!

You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank.

Find the job that is right for you!

After creating job bank account, I get above message. Where should i enter my experience etc ?

Folks, please answer urgent!!