NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Hi,

Our office SP Global Market intelligence has given us the titles of Data Researcher. We have different levels currently, DR - I, DR - II, DR - III then SDR - I. Being in a senior position, I am working with many different things. Initially we could say that we were just entering and reviewing data. However, I am not able to find any NOC match. I am an ACCA Member and have 3 years of experience related to accounts before this so I have applied under NOC Code - III. I am not sure how to match this experience. I can provide a brief summary of my responsibilities.

Ø Formulated, reviewed and analyzed financial data for (Asia Pacific) APAC region, bringing efficiencies and quality to the information for decision making.

Ø Resolved internal and external product queries efficiently and effectively through research, analysis and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.

Ø Primary internal contact for all application related enquiries. Responsible for communicating application updates to Insurance Domain.

Ø Successfully led teams of up to 20 people complex projects, including Revenue Mapping Project, Procedure Refinement Project.

Ø Trained and motivated staff on recent IFRS procedural updates, High Impact Skills, applications and Tempo – being the front line change agent

Ø Devised and implemented procedural changes to reduce lag time by 5 hours for SNL product, as part of Kaizen – Separation of Processes.

Ø Increased efficiency of Approval Process for documents and Unapproved Rows by suggesting and implementing LEAN ideas as part of Insurance Domain Creativity Drive.

Can someone please help me as I am creating my profile and I need to be sure. This experience amounts to 4 years in addition to the accounting experience.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Can I get confirmation from some other senior members from the forum? What happens if we enter the wrong NOC?
Also, I will just like to add that for the original NOC that I have listed myself in and have degrees for, I already have 2 years and 9 months experience for it i.e. 1111 Financial Accountant and Auditor. This 4 years' experience I have is for which I am not able to find any NOC. So regardless of whether I get points for this or not, I already have maximum points for the NOC I am interested in. I just want to make sure that I don't give out any false information by putting myself in the wrong NOC for these 4 years that I have worked as Senior Data Researcher.

Last edited: