+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible - Need help

ShilpaShankar

Oct 25, 2018
I’m applying for express entry without my spouse but once Application is submitted, it gets denied immediately. I received a letter saying profile ineligible with a bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I’m doing wrong:
I created a profile then continued to the questionnaire which found me not eligible but continued to the application as it says you can.

I completed the application with the following information:
Me: CLB 7 for IELTS (S: 6.5 W:6, L:7.5, , age 35, INDIA engineering degree verified by WES equivalent to Canadian bachelor’s degree (4 years)

I can come user FSW – my score is 68 (Language : 20 for an IELTS score of S: 6.5 W:6, L:7.5, R:7 , please let me know whether this understating is incorrect)

I am currently working in Canada on WP from last 4 months.

I have overall 13 years of exp , and in last 11 years I have a total of 2 years of exp working in Canada. I have travelled to Canada 5 times for various duration and overall it counts to 24 months.

My primary NOC I am trying to apply is 0213 – Managers, and I am on this role from 2016 january

When I submit my profile with all these information , I get profile in eligible message, I tried to 2 times .. I am not sure what I am missing or what is wrong.

I have searched in various forums and make sure I am not making mistakes in WORK hours per week , which is 40 hours

Please help.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
I’m applying for express entry without my spouse but once Application is submitted, it gets denied immediately. I received a letter saying profile ineligible with a bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I’m doing wrong:
I created a profile then continued to the questionnaire which found me not eligible but continued to the application as it says you can.

I completed the application with the following information:
Me: CLB 7 for IELTS (S: 6.5 W:6, L:7.5, , age 35, INDIA engineering degree verified by WES equivalent to Canadian bachelor’s degree (4 years)

I can come user FSW – my score is 68 (Language : 20 for an IELTS score of S: 6.5 W:6, L:7.5, R:7 , please let me know whether this understating is incorrect)

I am currently working in Canada on WP from last 4 months.

I have overall 13 years of exp , and in last 11 years I have a total of 2 years of exp working in Canada. I have travelled to Canada 5 times for various duration and overall it counts to 24 months.

My primary NOC I am trying to apply is 0213 – Managers, and I am on this role from 2016 january

When I submit my profile with all these information , I get profile in eligible message, I tried to 2 times .. I am not sure what I am missing or what is wrong.

I have searched in various forums and make sure I am not making mistakes in WORK hours per week , which is 40 hours

Please help.
How about funds? Did you declare enough for 2 members?