+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE GLITCH

moggan

Dec 1, 2015
I'm having a glitch with my application that when I when to update it, none of the fields were recognized and my status changed to ineligable. I re-did the application and I'm still facing the same error, the application isn't recognizing all the fields and has changed to inelligable twice.

Has this happened to anybody else? Is there a system glitch? Or is there somebody I should contact?

Desperately needing answers.....

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest you to check first that are you eligible for Express Entry.

moggan

Dec 1, 2015
I am eligible, I was in the pool and when I went to submit my updated profile it returned a message saying I had become ineligible, but all I had done was add my new job to my profile

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
you didn't happen to also change your primary NOC, did you?

moggan

Dec 1, 2015
I did, but I don't think that would have caused the whole application to be rejected for some reason, because the same thing happened when I created a new application too

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you happen to change your NOC to below a type B?

moggan

Dec 1, 2015
I think I may have for my past experience, is that an issue?

But what came back said:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

But none of these things were true, but the system apparently didn't register any of the valid answers.

Would lowering the NOC of my past employment really affect this?

moggan

Dec 1, 2015
I resolved my issue, it turns out the Internet Explorer I was using at work was causing the issue. For anybody doing their profile they'll notice that there's a few moments before the page populates, the browser appeared to be submitting the information before it actually uploaded onto the page. When I used Chrome a large grey rectangle appears over the fields, stopping you from doing anything before all the information is properly uploaded.

So my advice to people is to not use Internet Explorer is submitting their Express Entry Profile, you can fill it out using this browser but if you submit it, all the fields will come back as having been submitted blank. I hope this information is useful to somebody else and it helps them out of the situation I was in.

I now have 521 points with my updated profile, I'm very happy :)

sey

Sep 30, 2015
hi just want to ask what if i made a mistake in answering questions in online eligibility?and use the personal reference code.how can i correct it?do they give points based on the answer in the eligibility tool or answers in the expressentry profile?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sey said:
hi just want to ask what if i made a mistake in answering questions in online eligibility?and use the personal reference code.how can i correct it?do they give points based on the answer in the eligibility tool or answers in the expressentry profile?
What type of mistakes? As I understand it the online eligibility test exports your biographical data and language scores to your express entry profile. You should make sure these questions were correctly answered. If not you should create a new profile. In terms of the other information, once you have created your profile as I understand it you are free to edit Work Experience as you see fit.

Fellow forum members please correct me if I am wrong.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
yes on the online eligibility test..the question was in the last three years how many skilled work experience in canada,i answered none then there was a follow up question about the noc of the work experience in canada which suppose to be none also because i dont have experience in canada but i mistakenly answered skill b..i was trying to look for that question in express entry profile but i cant find it..my express entry profile is not yet submitted..