+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile expires, ITA and Nomination

Active3879

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hello All experts,

I have created Express entry profile on 15th Jan,2015 , got Nomination on 12th December,2015 from SINP and got ITA on 18th December,2015.

I have not applied due to some reason and want to decline my ITA.

I need your help/suggestion for following queries:

1) If I decline ITA then will my express entry profile expires ? I want to decline 18th December Draw ITA so that I can get new ITA in next draw and this time I will be able to apply for Permanent residency.

2) How can I link new profile with my SINP nomination letter ?

3) We are expecting child in March,2016. So, Do I need to inform SINP about it and request to provide revised nomination to include my child ?

Any help is appreciate.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Active3879 said:
Hello All experts,

I have created Express entry profile on 15th Jan,2015 , got Nomination on 12th December,2015 from SINP and got ITA on 18th December,2015.

1) If I decline ITA then will my express entry profile expires ? I want to decline 18th December Draw ITA so that I can get new ITA in next draw and this time I will be able to apply for Permanent residency.

Yes your profile will expire.

Send an email to SINP stating your situation and give them profile number of your new profile. They will transfer your nomination to the new profile.

3) We are expecting child in March,2016. So, Do I need to inform SINP about it and request to provide revised nomination to include my child ?

You don't need to tell them atleast for now.
Any help is appreciate.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Active3879 said:
Hello All experts,

A: If you can apply for the next ITA, then why can't you apply in this (18th Dec'15) ITA? (Assuming you have all PCCs ready, and just need medicals) and you still have 10 days to go.
A: To link you just need to inform SINP, about your new & old EE profile No, and Job Bank code. They will transfer your nomination.
3) We are expecting child in March,2016. So, Do I need to inform SINP about it and request to provide revised nomination to include my child?
A: Yes, you need to inform them, when your child is born.
Any help is appreciate.