+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile and recent TRV

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Dear experts. I have a question regarding my Express entry and recent TRV which is bugging me a lot. I applied for TRV couple of months ago and in the employment history section from 2009-2011 I just put as full time education, even though I was working full time but as I wasn’t sure I would get a reference letter from that employer, I didn’t mention it (I know silly mistake) Now I want those three years to include towards my foreign work experience but I am confused what to do. If I include my CRS is 481 if I don’t it drops to 456. Please kindly help me with it
Thanks

I have posted my question in other threads but no response.. :( :(

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
bellaluna said:
Just edit your peofile.

Not clear where the TRV comes in.
i had already said in my TRv application ( visa issued already) that i was in full time education from 2009-2011 but now i am in a process to create my EE profile and I want to use them three years for my work experience. the reason i mentioned education instead of job was unable to obtain the reference letter at that time.

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
meteora said:
i had already said in my TRv application ( visa issued already) that i was in full time education from 2009-2011 but now i am in a process to create my EE profile and I want to use them three years for my work experience. the reason i mentioned education instead of job was unable to obtain the reference letter at that time.

Thanks
Edit your profile and hope for the best your TRV application is not cross-checked when you apply for PR. That's really it.

At worst, you will just be prompted to revalidate your personal history, just give a letter of explanation that you made a mistake before.

Reactions: Hajimuktar

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
bellaluna said:
Edit your profile and hope for the best your TRV application is not cross-checked when you apply for PR. That's really it.

At worst, you will just be prompted to revalidate your personal history, just give a letter of explanation that you made a mistake before.
Thank you very much bellaluna. you are a star. :-*

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Thank you very much bellaluna. you are a star. :-*
Hi meteora,
How did it go with your application? I have a similar issue in which I wrote down “unemployed” on my TRV, when in fact I was also studying part time. Now, I will be declaring my part-time study on my PR application and I’m worried that they’ll refuse me and ban me for misrepresentation because of the discrepancies between the history section. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!