+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry processing time

Pallvisidhu

Dec 26, 2020
Is there anybody who applied for Canadian experience class Express entry and have submitted everything online but have not received any reply back from cic. My 6 months period completed in Nov , on 22 but almost 2 ‘more months gone but feedback.
Where as there are people who are getting there pr done in 3 months. Am I the only one having this issue or anyone else has same

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
It's taking a little time right now, Be patient!
Currently, IRCC working at a slow pace.
Apply for GCMS notes, to find out where the application is stuck and to get officers' notes.

A friend or relative who is Canadian PR or citizen can help you apply or you can apply at www.imminotes.com

Rickyguggu

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Is there anybody who applied for Canadian experience class Express entry and have submitted everything online but have not received any reply back from cic. My 6 months period completed in Nov , on 22 but almost 2 ‘more months gone but feedback.
Where as there are people who are getting there pr done in 3 months. Am I the only one having this issue or anyone else has same
you are not the first , one of my friend got in 9 months. I'm also in cic . My 6months timeline completed on26th dec, still nothing.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Would you be able to share us the details like AOR/when medical/security/eligibility completed or when you contacted the IRCC

MedinJune

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Its been 8 months for me. Gave my biometrics on oct 16th. Haven't heard a thing since

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
11 months just passed and still waiting with biometrics done mid-November and nothing since.

Call the IRCC line to get an update or order GCMS notes to see which stage you're stuck at. Unfortunately there's not much you can do but wait. Take comfort in the fact that it's likely nothing to do with your individual application but instead the backlog of applications and slow processing times at IRCC.

Reactions: JaxT

Pallvisidhu

Dec 26, 2020
Would you be able to share us the details like AOR/when medical/security/eligibility completed or when you contacted the IRCC
I have received my ITA In March I guess, then applied my file on 22may, biometrics were done on 10 nov. 6months completed on nov 22.
Contacted ircc being told that everything is received waiting for officer to give a decision but no update yet
7 months on 26th jan. have you received any email?
nope

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Applied for GCMS 60 days back did not receive yet .I applied on IRCC website
You should have received the tracking number from the ATIP, after you have applied. Email them with the tracking number and see what they say.

Normally, it takes about 30 days for the GCMS notes. I applied multiple notes last month and received most of them within 30 days.